Sunday 17 February 2013

Bridal Portrait Session at Museum of Nature

While most of my wedding day photo moments are 'photojournalistic' and 'in the moment', I do find and make time with my brides to have a few creative shots that showcase their beautiful dress, flowers and venue. These shots were taken In February 2013 at the Museum of Nature in Ottawa Canada . Her makeup was by MakeupByCaroline. It was a treat to shoot at this gorgeous building and I couldn't resist making use of the perfect light in the new atrium that was recently added to the historic museum. Each bride has her own unique way of envisioning her wedding day and I work to mesh my style with the brides to deliver stunning images from her day that will make it up on to her wall in a place of honour.
sdsfdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

add your comment here