Monday 1 October 2012

Beauty and her Beastie | Ottawa Equine Photography

What a busy time for aCubed! So thrilled to be chosen as portrait photographer to so many Ottawa families. My special pleasure of course, to be booking so many equine-rider portraits. My favorite things : photography and horses! The latest rush of course is due to the onset of the beautiful fall colors and the fast approaching deadline of leaf-less trees and brown grass! And what a beautiful time of year, the leaves are starting to change to their gorgeous Autumn hues and my riders are leaving their shorts and tank tops behind for jeans and cozy flannel shirts and fabulous tall boots. I should be a fashion photographer with all these great looking young ladies modeling for me!

Last weekend aCubed was out at Stubbe Horse Farm with a lovely young lady and the beautiful horse Dee. We spent a few hours wandering around the property , there were too many perfect backdrops to choose from and my assistant and I took advantage of many of them. And of course we jumped at the chance to get just a few with our model and her beautiful sister too. I am blessed!