Tuesday 23 October 2012

Halloweeeeeeeeeeeen :)

Busy busy bee, working away on many fall photo shoots. Photos edit, Photos edit, Photos edit, Photos edit ... that's what I am up to these days. Very soon I will be posting some of the fabulous images captured over the last month. In the meantime, I wanted to inform you that you can find me this Friday at the Great Pumpkin Charity Ball!, a Halloween Costume Party in support of the Canadian Cancer Society and the Canadian Association for Disabled Skiing.



Tickets are still available at Malabar's and Audrey's. There is a live band AND DJs/dancing throughout the night and there are TONS of door prizes to be won (see the facebook page for an UNBELIEVEABLE list of prizes). 8pm to 2am at St. Brigid's Castle in the Byward Market ( Cumberland at St. Patrick ). I will be one of the staff photographers, so if you see me, SMILE and you'll find your smug mug on the Great Pumpkin Charity Ball website/facebook page after the event.

I am a HUGE halloween enthusiast, as a child I went trick or treating for as many years as I could get away with it, I just love dressing up (and the free candy didn't hurt). Nowadays I live vicariously through my fur babies, my Misty has been a greyhound bus and last year she went as a racing greyhound. (complete with jockey of course)



Just wait and see what my horse Ransom is going to be this year ;)

1 comment:

  1. We are *all* looking forward to seeing both of their costumes this year! And yours! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

add your comment here